Mix well with garlic-miso for maximum flavor.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the pork into large, bite-size pieces.
- First cut the eggplant and eringi mushrooms in half, then diagonally slice into thin pieces. Cut the green pepper into edible size pieces.
- Peel the garlic and place into a lidded microwave-safe container. Microwave (600 W) for 1 minute.
Mash the garlic with a fork. Pour in (A) and mix well to prepare the garlic miso sauce.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a fry pan and cook both sides of (1) well, then remove.
- In the same fry pan, add in (2) and cover well in the remaining oil. Cover with a lid and pan fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Return the pork, add in (3) and lightly stir all together well before serving.