Hot melted cheese and pork wrapped in lettuce.
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Slice the pieces of pork in half, season with pepper.
- Cut the seaweed and the sliced cheese to match the width of the pork.
- Cover the pork in some flour. Wrap half in cheese and perilla, and the remaining half in cheese and seaweed.
- Heat up oil in a pan, add in pork, fry until edges begin to brown. Mix and pour in (A).Broil pork until well cooked.
- Arrange pork on a plate, accompany with red-leaf lettuce. When you eat, first wrap pork in lettuce.
Post your creation!
is posting Kikkoman Recipes.
If you made this recipe, please post it with the hashtag #KikkomanLife
We love to see your creations on Instagram!