Make the most of flavorful tomatoes.
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Add the salt, pepper and soy sauce to the soup stock, place in a refrigerator to chill.
- Tear up the leaves of the Egyptian spinach, boil in salt-added (extra) water. Once boiled, transfer to ice water, squeeze out extra moisture and finely chop.
- Place the tomato into boiling water to easily remove the peel, remove the seeds and chop up into 5 mm (0.2 in.) cubes.
- Place (2) and (3) into bowls and pour in (1).
Method for peeling tomatoes (boiling water method)