Luxuriously coated in a sophisticated red wine sauce.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Diagonally slice the bonito into 2 cm (0.8 in.) thick pieces. Pour on (A).
- Cut the bell pepper vertically into 1 cm (0.4 in.) widths. Cut the eggplant and zucchini into 3 cm (1.2 in.) lengths, then into 6 to 8 equal-size pieces. Thinly slice up the garlic.
- Add 1/2 Tbsp of olive oil into a fry pan and lightly saute the garlic then remove. Add in (1) and cook all ingredients until browned.
- Pour (B) into (3) using a circular motion and add in the rosemary. Once boiling, remove and set aside the bonito. Allow the sauce to boil down some and then pour this into a small bowl.
- Clean then heat the fry pan, saute (2) in 1/2 Tbsp of the olive oil, sprinkle on the salt and pepper and dress with (4).
- Pour the cooking liquids onto the bonito, top with the garlic and garnish with the arugula cut into easy to eat pieces and rosemary sprigs if available.
※The bonito cooking liquids are deeply flavored. Seasoning of the vegetable mix is not required.
Thinly sliced garlic