A creamy gratin filled with ham and shrimp.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Peel and devein shrimp. Sprinkle with salt and pepper as desired.
- Cut ham into small squares. Remove hard base of shimeji mushrooms and separate mushrooms into small portions.
- Boil macaroni in lightly-boiled water. Drain.
- Melt butter in a pan and saute onion. Add shrimp (1), ham (2) and continue sauteing. Sprinkle with white wine, salt and pepper.
- To make white sauce, melt butter in a sauce pan and slowly stir in flour. Continue stirring to keep from burning. When mixture becomes smooth, remove from heat and in small portions, slowly mix in milk. When completely stirred in, heat on medium heat until sauce thickens. Season with Kikkoman Soy Sauce, salt and pepper.
- Mix 3/4 of sauce (5) with macaroni (3) and shrimp and ham mixture (4).
- Coat an oven-safe dish with butter and pour gratin mixture (6) in. Pour remaining white sauce over the top and sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 230C (450F) for 9-10 minutes.