Entertain with this simple paella!
- Cooking time
- 30 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Dice the onion and cut the chicken thigh into bite-size pieces. Peel and devein the shrimp.
- Remove sand from the Manila clams. Cut the green peppers and bell peppers lengthwise into 6-8 pieces each. Remove the stems and strings from the green beans.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and saute the onions. Then add and saute the chicken and then the shrimp.
- Add the rice and cook until it becomes translucent. Combine well with (A), place (2) on top, and cook covered for 15 minutes over low to medium heat.
- Use a lemon cut into wedges as garnish.