A dish that perfectly combines Western and Japanese elements
- Cooking time
- 30 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Nutritional values do not include salad oil, wasabi paste or chervil.
- Cut the tuna and avocados into 1 cm (1/2 in.) cubes. Cut the cherry tomatoes into quarters.
- (A) Make the crepe batter. Put eggs and granulated sugar in a bowl and mix well. Add 40 ml (2-3/4 Tbsp) of milk and mix lightly. Then add flour and mix together. Add the remaining milk in 3-4 portions and continue to mix.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, pour half of the batter (2), spread it thinly and cook over medium heat. Flip it over and brown both sides.
- Put the tuna and avocado in a bowl, add Kikkoman Soy Sauce and wasabi and mix well.
- Put the lettuce, tuna and avocado on the crepe (2), wrap it in a triangle, and garnish with cherry tomatoes and chervil.