Warm yourself up with this tasty risotto. A gut-friendly recipe with ripe tomatoes!
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Divide the shimeji mushrooms into individual stems. Mince the parsley.
- Heat the olive oil in a pot, then sauté the cherry tomatoes and shimeji mushrooms over medium heat for about 3 minutes.
- Add in (A) and the canned tuna. Once boiling, add in the rice and simmer over low heat for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Serve into bowls, then sprinkle on the cheese and parsley.