Soy sauce enhances the bright yellow of avocado.
- Cooking time
- 5 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Slice a knife around the avocado as though you are cutting it in half lengthwise, then divide into 2 halves. Remove the seed and spoon out the flesh into a bowl.
- Place the onions in water, then squeeze well to remove excess moisture.
- Add the lemon juice to (1), mash with a fork, add in (2), the soy sauce, and wasabi if desired, and mix all together.
- Serve in a dish with tortilla chips on the side if on hand.