Enjoy the enticing aroma of these sautéed seasonal vegetables.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Wash the potatoes well, cut each in half and microwave (600W) for 5 minutes. Scoop the avocado out in balls or cut into bite-size pieces. Julienne the green perilla leaves and thinly slice up the garlic.
- Heat the olive oil in a fry pan, add in the potatoes and cook over low to medium heat for 10 minutes, until crispy on the surface.
- Turn the heat to low, add in the garlic slices, and sauté until fragrant, then add in the avocado and sauté to gently warm.
- Turn off the heat, add in half of the green perilla leaves and the less salt soy sauce and sauté all together. Serve onto dishes and sprinkle on the remaining half of the green perilla leaves.