With the tangy flavor of whole grain mustard!
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Chop the cabbage up into easy-to-eat pieces. Thinly slice up the celery diagonally, and julienne the leaves. Cut the chicken thigh into small bite-size pieces.
- Heat the olive oil in a pot, add in the chicken thigh, cook until the surface changes color to white.
- Add in the cabbage and celery, and once softened, add in (A), cover with a lid and simmer for 10 minutes. To finish, garnish with the whole grain mustard and celery leaves.
- If whole grain mustard is not on hand, replace with 1/2 tsp of less salt soy sauce.