Flavor accented with red chili peppers and garlic.
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes +
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Time to cool is not included in the cooking time.
- Nutrition values do not include red chili pepper.
- Cut the eggplant and tomato up into 1 cm (0.4 in.) cubes. Slice the avocado in half and remove the seed. Mince the garlic.
- Place the eggplant, tomato, garlic, red chili pepper and olive oil into a lidded heat-safe container, mix together well, microwave (600W) for 3 minutes, then allow to thoroughly cool.
- Mix (A) into (2), then place the mixture into the hole where the avocado seed was. Lastly garnish with the parsley.
※This dish is even easier to enjoy if prepared in advance.