Make the most of the sweet and tangy flavor of cherry tomatoes.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Remove the onion tops and carve out the inside portion using a spoon. Mince up the carved out onion portion and heat in a microwave (500 W, using a lidded heat-safe container) for 90 seconds, then set aside to cool.
- Place the ground meat and (A) into a bowl, combine together with the minced onions (1), continue to combine until the mixture becomes sticky then stuff the carved out onions with the mixture.
- Remove stems from the cherry tomatoes.
- Place (2), (B) and the olive oil into a pot, cover with a lid, add in (3) part way through while simmering over low heat until the onions become softened (about 15 minutes). Use soy sauce to adjust the flavor.
Finely chopped onions