Tender and delicious chicken served on toothpicks with chicken and avocado!
- Cooking time
- 30 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Time to marinate and time to cool are not included in the cooking time. More cooking time may be required depending on the microwave oven and heat-safe dish used. Please adjust the cooking time accordingly.
- Stab the chicken meat in several place with a fork, then place the meat into a clean storage-use plastic bag (or lidded ceramic/glass container). Add in the soy sauce, lightly massage into the meat, seal off and then allow to marinate for about 15 minutes.
- Place (1), marinade and meat, into a lidded heat-safe container, cover and cook in a microwave (600 W) for 4 minutes, turn the meat over and then cook for a further 3 minutes. Set aside to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Cut (2) into bite-size pieces, remove stems from the cherry tomatoes and cut these in half. Chop the avocado and cheese into 2 cm (0.8 in.) cubes. Assemble the ingredients onto toothpicks in your preferred combinations, then serve on plates garnished with the lemon slices and Italian parsley.