Enjoy the tangy aftertaste of ketchup and spiciness adjusted to your liking.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Diagonally slice up the chicken into bite-size pieces, place into a bowl, sprinkle on the salt and pepper and lightly cover with the potato starch. Remove stems from the eggplants and roughly chop up. Mince up the garlic. Mix together (A) in a separate bowl.
- Place the eggplants and 1 Tbsp of sesame oil into a fry pan, coat the ingredients then turn on the heat. Cover with a lid and steam-fry over medium heat for about 3 minutes. Turn over the pieces several times while cooking until golden-brown on all sides.
- Push the eggplant to one side. Add in 1 Tbsp of sesame oil and the garlic to the available space, and then cook the chicken.
- Once the chicken turns white, combine with the eggplant and continue to saute. Add in (A) and continue to saute all together until the cooking liquids thicken, then add in your preferred amount of cayenne pepper powder.