A light meal completed with Asian-style sauce.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cook the vermicelli in boiling water for 30 seconds to 1 minute, keeping it slightly firm. Once cooled chop into easy-to-eat lengths.
- Massage (A) into the beef. Chop the Chinese chives into 2 cm (0.8 in.) lengths.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a fry pan, add in and cook (2). Once the meat is browned, add in the Chinese chives and quickly stir-fry all together, then remove and allow to cool.
- De-thread the celery and slice up thinly at an angle. Remove the stem from the tomato, chop into 1 – 1.5 cm (0.4 – 0.6 in.) cubes and drain off excess juices.
- Mix together (B) in a bowl, add in (1), (3) and (4) and spread the sauce over all ingredients.