Great for snacks, but these healthy and hearty scones are perfect for lunch as well! The 'umamilicious' combination of soy sauce and raisins is definitely a must-try!
- Cooking time
- 45 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (356°F). Place the cake flour, sugar and baking powder in a bowl and combine well with a rubber spatula. Tear the tofu into small pieces, add to the bowl and mash with the spatula. Once the ingredients are partially combined together, add in the soy sauce and stir in large circles to spread throughout.
- With the mixture still slightly powdery, add and quickly stir in the raisins.
- Put some flour (extra) on your hands, break the mixture into 10 equal portions and quickly form each into a ball (be careful not to squeeze too hard).
- Place these onto a baking tray and bake in a 180°C (356°F) oven for 25 to 30 minutes.