Experience the deep nutty flavor of buckwheat flour.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes +
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Time to rest the dough is not included in the cooking time.
- Mix together (A) to prepare the dough. Set aside to rest in a refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Cut the bacon into 1 cm (0.4 in.) widths.
- Coat a fry pan with the olive oil, pour in 1/2 of (1), crack open and place 1 egg in the center. Place 1/2 of (2) on top, cover with a lid and cook over medium low heat for about 2 minutes, then fold over the 4 edges.
- Serve onto a plate, garnish with the baby leaf greens and the quartered cherry tomatoes. Repeat this process to prepare a second galette with the remaining ingredients.