A sweet topping for pancakes and ice cream prepared with the Japanese seasoning of mirin, a sweet liquor.
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Sodium 0 g indicates sodium content less than 40 mg.
- Mint leaves were not included in the calculation of nutritional values.
- Enjoy after chilling in a refrigerator as well!
- Rinse the strawberries well and remove the stems. Cut any large strawberries in half.
- Place (A) together into a small pot and bring to a boil over medium heat. Once boiling add in (1) and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Serve into dishes, garnished with mint leaves if desired.