Refreshingly flavored with chopped coriander leaves.
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Place the oysters into a strainer, then place this into salt water and clean the oysters. Next quickly put the oysters into boiling water, then drain and dry off.
- Mix together (A) to prepare the batter, add in the chopped cilantro leaves.
- Lightly cover the oysters with flour, then coat with the batter (2), and deep-fry in the oil.
- Arrange the freshly deep-fried oysters on a serving dish with sides of ketchup and ponzu sauce.
Place the oysters into a strainer, then place into 3% salt water and lightly stir with your hands. Clean by shaking the bowl back and forth. By doing so not only sand, but any sliminess and strong odor will also be removed. After cleaning, use paper towels to thoroughly remove any remaining moisture.
Post your creation!
is posting Kikkoman Recipes.
If you made this recipe, please post it with the hashtag #KikkomanLife
We love to see your creations on Instagram!