Plump and umami-packed sauteed oysters. Enjoy to the last one, with this rich and refreshing lemon butter soy sauce.
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Rinse the oysters well in salt water, then rinse under running water and use paper towel to thoroughly pat dry. Sprinkle on the pepper and lightly cover with the flour.
- Mix together (A).
- Place the garlic and vegetable oil into a fry pan and turn on the heat. Once fragrant add in (1) and cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Add (2) and the butter to (3) and boil down over high medium heat. Add in the lemon juice and stir throughout while cooking until the ingredients are lustrous (glossy).
- Serve (4) into dishes and garnish with watercress or other greens.
Place the oysters into a strainer, then place into 3% salt water and lightly stir with your hands. Clean by shaking the bowl back and forth. By doing so not only sand, but any sliminess and strong odor will also be removed. After cleaning, use paper towels to thoroughly remove any remaining moisture.
Post your creation!
is posting Kikkoman Recipes.
If you made this recipe, please post it with the hashtag #KikkomanLife
We love to see your creations on Instagram!