A dish delectably complemented with soy sauce and olive oil.
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- This recipe uses ingredients for raw or semi-cooked consumption.
To avoid food poisoning and to safely enjoy home-cooked meals, we ask you to adhere to the guidelines provided by your local Food Safety Information Center for the procurement, storage, cooking and other preparation methods of food ingredients.
- Thinly slice up the tuna and mozzarella cheese. Chop the water greens up into 3 cm (1.2 in.) lengths.
- On a plate, lay down alternately slices of tuna and cheese, then garnish with the water greens.
- Prior to enjoying, pour on a mixture of the olive oil and soy sauce.
Post your creation!
is posting Kikkoman Recipes.
If you made this recipe, please post it with the hashtag #KikkomanLife
We love to see your creations on Instagram!