Mix in plenty of colorful green peas and enjoy Japanese-style seasonings.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Time to cool is not included in the cooking time.
- Rinse the green peas and boil in salt-added water until softened. After boiling allow to cool as is, then drain in a colander.
- Beat the eggs, mix in (A) and then add in (1).
- Spread the vegetable oil in a well-heated fry pan, pour in (2), use a flipper spatula to move and adjust shape while slowly cooking over low heat. Once cooled, cut into easy to eat peices and serve.