Boiled squid and veggies perfect for your next party.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Remove the legs, insides and cartilage from the squid, then rinse out well. Dry, then cut the waist into 1 cm (1/4 in.) wide rings, the legs in half, and the fin into large bite-size pieces.
- Remove the stem and string from beans, cut into 4 cm (1.5 in.) lengths, boil in salt water.
- Place the abura-age on a grill and cook both sides until lightly burned, cut in half horizontally, and then each half into 3 cm (1 in.) widths.
- Heat (A) and 1 cup of water in a pot, when boiling add the abura-age. Continue for 5 minutes, then add string beans and squid. Cook squid 2-4 mins. to the center. Ready to serve.
How to clean and prepare squid