A colorful Asian-style seafood stir-fry.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Peel the skin off of the squid, slice a grid-style pattern into the surface, then cut into bite-size pieces. Devein amd shell the shrimps. Combine together, season with (A), lightly cover with the potato starch and then parboil.
- Slice the carrot into thin rectangular sticks. Quickly boil the snow peas.
- Rehydrate the wood ear mushrooms until soft. Slice the celery into thin rectangular sticks, diagonally slice the long onion and thinly slice up the ginger.
- Mix together the ingredients from (B).
- Heat the vegetable oil, stir-fry the ginger, long onion, celery, wood ear mushrooms, carrots and snow peas. Add in the shrimps, squid and (4), then quickly stir-fry all ingredients together.
Clean and prepare squid