Seasoned with freshly roasted sesame seeds.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Remove the hard base from the asparagus, boil and slice at an angle into bite-size pieces.
- Place the chicken into a lidded microwave-safe container, pour on the marinade (A), cover and cook on high (500 W) for 6 minutes or until cooked through. When cooled, tear the chicken into small pieces.
- Roast the sesame seeds in a fry pan. Measure out half and grind these. Add the ingredients from (B) to the ground sesame seeds, mix well and dress onto the asparagus and chicken.
- Sprinkle on the remaining sesame seeds before serving.