Refreshing with a splash of balsamic vinegar dressing.
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes +
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Time to marinate and chill is not included in the cooking time.
- Cut the eggplants into 3 cm (1.2 in) long rectangular sticks. Cut the zucchini and bell pepper into approximately the same-sized pieces.
- Heat 1 Tbsp of the olive oil in a fry pan. Saute the eggplants and the zucchini. Once the oil is evenly spread, add in the bell pepper and quickly saute all together.
- Sprinkle on the dash of salt, add 50 ml (1.7 fl. oz.) of water, cover with a lid and allow to cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Mix the ingredients from (A) together in a bowl, add in drained (3) and dress well. Drizzle on 1/2 Tbsp of olive oil before serving.
- Allow to cool, then place into a refrigerator to chill.