Grilled chicken on skewers.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Mix (A) in a small pot and heat over low until it thickens.
- Cut the chicken into 1 cm (1/2) thick, 2-3 cm (1 in) square chunks. Season with salt.
- Cut the spring onion into 2 cm (1 in) lengths. Lightly cover in salad oil.
- Place (2) and (3) alternatively on a skewer and grill over medium. Once one side has browned, turn over and grill until cooked through to the center.
- Baste with some sauce and lightly grill once more before enjoying.