These flavorful vermicelli noodles are very tasty
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Place the rice vermicelli in boiling water for 2 minutes, and rinse under running water. Then put the noodles in a colander, and coat with 1 Tbsp of sesame oil.
- Cut the carrot, fresh shiitake mushrooms and onion into thin, slender pieces.
- Cut the Chinese chives into 4-5 cm (1 1/2 - 2 in.) lengths.
- Heat 2 Tbsp of sesame oil in a pan and saute the ground meat. When the meat comes apart, add (2) and saute together. Put in the rice vermicelli (1) and add (A).
- Once there is no more liquid in the pan, add the Chinese chives (3).
Serve sprinkled with cilantro, if desired.