A lightly pickled dish when you need something extra
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes +
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Time to soak is not included in the cooking time.
- Add plenty of water to a bowl and soak the wakame seaweed for about 10 minutes, then wash with cold water and drain.
- Cut the cucumbers into thin rounds and massage with salt (not included in ingredients). Rinse with cold water and squeeze tightly.
- Place (A) in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the cucumbers and wakame seaweed to (3), dress and serve in a bowl.
- Top with remainder of (3) to finish.