Quick with less salt! A filling side dish that is slightly spicy
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Cut the pork into 5 cm (2 in.) lengths. Season with (A) and cover with starch.
- Cut the length of the eggplants in half, then cut into wedges. Chop the bell peppers.
- Heat the garlic and oil in a frying pan, and once fragrant, add and saute (1). Remove and temporarily place on a plate.
- Add (2) to the same frying pan and saute. When cooked through , return the pork (3) and add (B). Saute together while fully coating.
*Use as much chili oil as you prefer.