French toast with melted cheese for an amazing texture
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes +
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Excludes time needed to soak bread
- Time to cool is not included in the cooking time.
- Mix (A) in a cooking tray and soak the bread.
- After about 30 minutes, heat the butter in a frying pan and cook both sides of the bread. Remove from heat, then place the ham and cheese on top, allowing it to be warmed by the residual heat.
- Once cool, place (2) on top and roll up. Repeat and create 4 in total.