A delectable, fun and low sodium dish.
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes +
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Cooking time does not include time needed to marinate chicken breast. The nutritional analysis assumes 50% of the soy sauce used in the marinade for the chicken breast is consumed and does not include nutritional values for the mixed nuts.
- Beat the chicken breast until it is reduced to half its thickness, then season with soy sauce and set aside for about 10 minutes. Slice the zucchini up into 1 cm (approx. 0.4 in.) rounds. Crush the mixed nuts.
- Use paper towels to pat the chicken meat dry, then cut in half and dust with flour.
- Heat the oil in a fry pan, add in (2), the zucchini and cherry tomatoes then cover with a lid. Braise, then remove and serve onto plates.
- Place (A) and the mixed nuts into the same fry pan and simmer, then pour over (3).