A delightful and wonderful dish that you wouldn't think has reduced salt
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes +
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cooking time does not include time needed to marinate chicken breast. The nutritional analysis assumes 50% of the soy sauce used in the marinade for the chicken breast is consumed. It does not include nutritional values for the nuts.
- Beat the chicken breast until it is half as thick, then season with Kikkoman Soy Sauce and leave for about 10 minutes.
Cut the zucchini into 1 cm (approx. 1/2 in.) wide rounds.
Crush the mixed nuts.
- Use paper towels to remove excess moisture from the chicken breast, then cut in half and dust with flour.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, then add (2), the zucchini and cherry tomatoes and cover with a lid. Steam then remove and put on a plate.
- Put (A) and the mixed nuts in the same frying pan and simmer, then pour on (3).