Add an egg yolk for extra-rich flavor.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- This recipe uses ingredients for raw or semi-cooked consumption.
To avoid food poisoning and to safely enjoy home-cooked meals, we ask you to adhere to the guidelines provided by your local Food Safety Information Center for the procurement, storage, cooking and other preparation methods of food ingredients.
- Cut the beef into bite-size pieces, and slice the onion into thick strips.
- Heat the olive oil in a fry pan. Sauté the onions (1), then when tender, add in the beef and cook further.
- Add and mix in (A). When the mixture comes to a boil, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Scoop the rice into bowls and place (3) on top. Put an egg yolk in the center and sprinkle on green onions as desired.