A Japanese take on this favorite dessert.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes +
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Time required to cool and set in a refrigerator is not included in the cooking time.
- Sodium 0 g indicates sodium content less than 40 mg.
- Mix together (A) to dissolve the gelatin. Mix (B) together well.
- Boil the mirin in a pot to remove the alcohol content, add in the unsweetened soymilk, and once the mixture boils turn off the heat. Add (A) from (1), dissolve while stirring, also add in (B) and mix, and strain once.
- Place the pot from (2) over an ice water bath, cool until the mixture thickens, pour into pudding bowls and allow to cool and set in a refrigerator.
- Combine (C) together and dress onto (3).