Experience refined and simple flavor.
- Cooking time
- 40 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Prepare the vegetable soup broth. Place 1.2 L (0.3 gallons) of water and the vegetables into a pot, turn on the heat and once boiling simmer over low heat for 30 minutes. Strain with a strainer placed over a bowl to prepare 800 ml (27 fl. oz.) of soup broth. If less than desired volume, add water as required.
- Place the strained vegetable soup broth from (1) into a pot, bring to a boil and adjust the taste with (A).
- Cut the Japanese onion in half lengthwise, then slice each half open lengthwise and layer the sliced halves. With the grain, slice up into ultra-fine strips, place these in water for 5 minutes and then drain.
- In a separate pot boil water to cook the noodles. Pour the soup from (2) into bowls, add in the boiled noodles then top with the Japanese long onion strips.