The unique odor of lamb meat neutralized by a fruity aroma.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- The sauce can be stored in a refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
※ Since extra classic sauce can be prepared, it can be used as seasoning for noodles or as a raw vegetable dip.
- Prepare the classic sauce. Place (A) into a food processor and blend until smooth. Next place the mixture into a small pot and heat to hot while mixing.
- Cut the green peppers in half lengthwise and remove the stem and seeds. Cut the bell peppers in half lengthwise, remove the stems and seeds and then roughly chop up into large chunks. Slice the corn on the cob into 2 - 3 cm (0.8 - 1.2 in.) thick rounds.
- Heat up a hot plate or grill, if needed spread on some vegetable oil, and grill the lamb chops and vegetables on both sides until golden brown. Enjoy dipped in the sauce from (1).