Seasoned with soy sauce for rich taste.
- Cooking time
- 30 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Place the chicken meat into a bowl, add in (A) and massage in, then also add in (B) and mix.
- In a separate bowl add together (C) and combine, add in the chicken meat from (1) and completely cover. Set aside for 5 minutes to allow the ingredients to soak in and the surfaces to become moist.
- Press the remaining powder from (C) into the chicken meat from (2) to thoroughly coat once more.
- Heat the deep-frying oil to 170℃ (338℉), add in (3) and deep-fry without moving until the surfaces are hard for 5 minutes. Remove once and set aside for 3 minutes, then place into the deep-frying oil once more and fry for an additional minute to ensure crispiness. Serve on a dish, garnished with lemon wedges.