Soy sauce mixed into creamy eggplants and avocado makes for delicious!
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- The garlic chips, dried bonito flakes, green onions and olive oil added to complete this dish are not included in nutritional values.
- Peel the eggplant and cut into 8 equal-sized wedges. Slice the avocado into wedges as well.
- Boil the spaghetti for the specified time (do not add salt to boil).
- Place the eggplants into a lidded heat-safe container and heat in a microwave (600W) for 2 minutes.
- Place (2) into a bowl, add in (A), the eggplant and the avocado and mix all together. Serve onto plates and sprinkle on garlic chips, dried shaved bonito flakes, green onions and olive oil if desired.