Savory avocado is supplemented by less salt soy sauce in this satisfying and popular Japanese dish.
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- This recipe uses ingredients for raw or semi-cooked consumption.
To avoid food poisoning and to safely enjoy home-cooked meals, we ask you to adhere to the guidelines provided by your local Food Safety Information Center for the procurement, storage, cooking and other preparation methods of food ingredients.
- Chop up the tuna into 1 cm (0.4 in.) cubes, pour on the less salt soy sauce and set aside to marinate. Cut the avocado into 1 cm (0.4 in.) cubes and tear up the roasted nori seaweed.
- Mix together (A) in a bowl, add in the avocado and roasted nori seaweed from (1) and combine all together.
- Place the cooked rice into a bowl, place the tuna and (2) on top and sprinkle on the white sesame seeds.