Extra delicious with the umami of Japanese soup stock and flavor of sesame oil!
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Slice the pork into 5 cm (2 in.) widths. Chop up the cabbage, julienne the carrot, slice the long onion up diagonally and separate the broccoli into florets.
- Heat 1/2 Tbsp of vegetable oil in a fry pan, pour in the beaten eggs and prepare soft-scrambled eggs, then remove from the pan.
- Add 1/2 Tbsp of vegetable oil into the same fry pan and saute (1).
- Once all ingredients are cooked through, add in (A), mix throughout and bring to a simmer.
- Add in the potato starch solution from (B) for creaminess, return (2) to the pan and combine all ingredients together. Add and quickly mix in the sesame oil, then serve in dishes.
Carrots (matchstick juliennes)