These veggies are delectable! A perfect and easy make-ahead dish.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- This recipe uses ingredients for raw or semi-cooked consumption.
To avoid food poisoning and to safely enjoy home-cooked meals, we ask you to adhere to the guidelines provided by your local Food Safety Information Center for the procurement, storage, cooking and other preparation methods of food ingredients.
- Mince up the onion, carrot and shiitake mushroom (with stem) into 5 mm (0.2 in.) squares.
- Heat the oil in a fry pan over medium heat, spread out the minced pork and cook for 2~3 minutes. Lightly pat away excess oil that seeps out during cooking, add in (1) and cook for a further 3~4 minutes.
- Make space in the center of the fry pan to add in the soy sauce and pepper. Once simmering, quickly stir in and then boil down the cooking liquids for 1~2 minutes.
- Scoop the cooked rice into bowls, top with the minced meat from (3), place an egg yolk in the center and sprinkle on the green onions.