A tasty salad packed full of crunch and nutrition.
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes +
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Time to allow seasoning to soak into ingredients is not included in the cooking time. Pepper is not included in nutritional values.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half. Chop the cucumber and purple (red) onion up into 1 cm (1.4 in.) cubes. Drain the canned tuna. Prepare the dressing by mixing together (A).
- Place the cherry tomatoes, cucumber, onion, chickpeas and tuna into a bowl, add and mix in (A).
- Set (2) aside for 10 minutes to allow the seasoning to soak in, serve in dishes and add a dash of pepper if preferred.