Mix the ground meat and cilantro into the rice.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Cut the hard roots from the cilantro leaves, chop the bell pepper into 1 cm (0.4 in.) squares and mix together (A).
- Heat the sesame oil in a fry pan over medium heat, saute the ginger and garlic. Once fragrant add in the ground meat and saute together.
- Once the ground meat becomes crumbly, add in (1) and then (A) using a a circular motion. Saute until the cooking liquids are boiled down, then adjust the flavor with salt and pepper.
- Scoop the rice into boils, top with (3) and garnish with the cilantro leaves.
Finely chopped garlic
Finely chopped ginger