Enjoy the combined crunch and flavors of apple and walnuts!
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Cut the apple into quarter slices and cover with the lemon juice.
- Peel the turnip, cut into thin quarter slices, refresh in ice water and then drain and pat away excess moisture with a clean paper towel.
- Microwave (500 W) the walnuts in a heat-safe container for 30 seconds, then roughly chop up.
- Mix together the dressing ingredients, add in and dress (1) and (2), serve into bowls and sprinkle on (3).