Try out this easy-to-make recipe with its delectable Japanese-style flavor combination of soy sauce, mirin and olive oil.
- Cooking time
- 25 minutes +
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Time to marinate is not included in the cooking time. The nutritional information is calculated for meat seasoned with 2 g (0.4 of a tsp / 0.1 oz.) of salt.
- Cut a slit into the chicken meat along the bone. Place the salt and grated garlic inside of the opening and then into a storage-use plastic bag. Add in (A) and set aside to marinate for about 15 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil in a fry pan over medium heat, pan-roast (1) skin-side down until golden. Flip over, and steam-roast (cover with a lid) over low heat for about 15 minutes until cooked through.
- Remove the lid and turn the heat up to medium-high. Continue to roast while coating the chicken in the cooking liquids.
- Serve onto plates and garnish with the watercress, cherry tomatoes and lemon wedges.