This is a Singaporean meat dish with lots of richness using soy sauce to season the chicken.
- Cooking time
- 25 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Recipe amounts have been modified for easier preparation.
- Bend the wings against the joints to break them, then place cuts into the space between the bones to take them out.
- Place (1) into a sealable container, then add (A) and massage into the meat.
- Combine the ingredients of (B) in a bowl, then use a spoon to stuff evenly into the chicken wings (2), peeling back the skin.
- Bake in an oven for 5 minutes at 170 C (340 F). Serve garnished with lettuce and lemon slices.