This is a sushi roll designed as the face of Kikkoman’s brand mascot “Kikona”. It is a bit challenging, but please give it a try!
- Cooking time
- 50 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- We have also introduced a “Flower Sushi Rolls" recipe. This recipe is easier, so we recommend starting with it.
- Prepares 4 slices of one Kikona sushi roll.
- The secret to success is weighing out the cooked rice using a balance before making the rolls.
- In this recipe a half sheet nori seaweed is half of a full sheet of nori seaweed that has been cut in half lengthwise.
※ In a cup or bowl, prepare a 20% vinegar and 80% water solution (vinegared water). Use this to keep rice from sticking to hands and knives.
- Please view the recipe video (click on the image) for how to prepare a Kikona Sushi Roll.