Bringing out the rich flavor of soy sauce, one luxurious mouthfeel at a time!
- Cooking time
- 25 minutes +
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Time to chill and harden in a refrigerator is not included in the cooking time.
- Place 2 Tbsp of water into a small heat-safe container, sprinkle in the gelatin and then allow to soak. Heat for 20 seconds in a microwave (600W) without covering, then dissolve the gelatin.
- Place the egg whites (A) into a bowl, add the granulated sugar in 4 portions while whipping with a hand mixer each time. Continue to whip until stiff peaks begin to form.
- In a separate bowl use a rubber spatula to knead and mix the cream cheese, and once pliable, add in order the granulated sugar, then the egg yolk, mixing with a hand mixer each time. Add in the soymilk a little at a time, mixing well each time. Then add in the soy sauce and the gelatin (1) and mix all together.
- Add 1/2 of the meringue (2) to (3) and mix well. Then add the remaining meringue and quickly mix in to prepare the filling. Pour equal portions into dishes, use a tea strainer to sprinkle on the cocoa powder, then cover, chill and harden in a refrigerator for at least 4 hours.