A healthy and hearty soup of vegetables and deep-fried tofu.
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Cut the mustard greens into 2 cm (0.8 in.) lengths.
- Cut the Chinese cabbage and deep-fried tofu into bite-size rectangular strips.
- Bring the stock to a boil in a pot, then add in and cook (2).
- Season with the soy sauce and salt, then add the corn and (1). Bring to a boil once more and serve in bowls.
Post your creation!
is posting Kikkoman Recipes.
If you made this recipe, please post it with the hashtag #KikkomanLife
We love to see your creations on Instagram!